Offering world-class technology law services
Computer & Internet Law
- Reviewing and ‘sanitizing’ code to have proper ownership
- Negotiations of licenses, or direct the rewrite of routines to ensure full ownership of software
- Protecting hardware/software innovations with patents, trade secrets, copyrights, agreements and ‘water marks’
- Providing infringement studies and opinions
- Advising as to options and probable results on adverse matters
- Asserting patents, copyrights, and trade secrets against infringers
- Negotiating with Opposing Parties
- Performing Competitive intelligence from IP searches
- Drafting and implementation of ‘Privacy Policies’
- Performing CCPA, GDPR, and HIPAA compliance studies
- Suggesting system modifications to be compliant
- Analyzing/Modifying of internal procedures/corporate regarding laptops, flash drives, and online access
- Instituting processes for maintaining Trade Secrets and merge into the corporate policies
Domain names/Corporate Identity
- Filing trademarks on the most important domain names
- Stopping the use of names that are ‘confusingly similar’ to those of your company
- Stopping other entities from registering domain names that are ‘confusingly similar’ to your trademarks through ICANN
- Causing social media sites to ‘take down’ infringing or disparaging materials
- Building a portfolio of IP to license
- Acquiring IP of other entities to add to a licensing portfolio
- Negotiating with other entities to take or grant IP licensing rights
- Monitoring license agreements for compliance
- Identifying breaches and enforcing licensing agreements
- Creating a franchise based upon licensing rights
Your attorney should understand your industry.
With 29 years of experience and hundreds of patents filed, we have worked with a wide range of technologies.
Years of experience
Other legal services.
Our high success rate regarding patents is due to ‘brainstorming’ with inventors to complete, clarify and broaden inventions. We also take extra time to counsel client companies regarding corporate identity, and the strength of trademarks to acquire enforceable trademarks.
Executives rely upon us to put together the agreements that make the system run. We deal with many start-ups, companies launching new products, and product line extensions. We have done this for multinational companies for many years. Let us bring our experience to you.
Get a personal consultation.
Barker Avenue, Lowell, MA 01850
Paul Street, Jermyn, PA 18433
Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm